1. By using the services of the webstore www.vapesale.eu and making purchases, the buyer agrees to process and store his personal data to the extent necessary to ensure the quality of the shop, fulfillment of regulatory requirements and obligations, transfer to third parties for delivery or payment processing. .
2. Any processing of personal data by VIM Serviss, OU shall be carried out in accordance with applicable data protection laws, including the European Union (EU) General Data Protection Regulation and other legislation governing the processing and protection of personal data.
3. The Seller does not collect or store the buyer's browsing history on third party websites and does not send any data related to the buyer's browsing on www.vapesale.eu to identify the person.
4. Using organizational and technical means, the webstore www.vapesale.eu ensures that the personal data of the buyer is protected from any illegal activities.
Personal data may be accessed and processed only by persons with special authority, and only to the extent that such processing is not possible on an anonymous basis.
PURPOSE OF PROCESSING PERSONAL DATA
1. The data received in the Internet shop www.vapesale.eu is used only for the identification of the buyer for the conclusion of the contract and for the execution of the order - name, surname, telephone number, e-mail address, payment information, if necessary, delivery address.
2. In order to send you business and administrative communication materials, such as confirmation of an order or purchase, a reminder of an unfinished purchase, or details of the delivery of goods, the online shop www.vapesale.eu processes the name, surname and e-mail of the buyers.
3. In order to provide you with answers to your questions by directly contacting our staff by telephone or electronically through the communication section of our website, we process the personal information you provide voluntarily - name, telephone number and email address, as well as other information you provide. Your personal data will only be used to contact you and respond to your questions, comments or suggestions.
4. In order to send promotional materials, discounts or other special offers based on your interests to which you have given your consent, the online shop processes your name, e-mail address and telephone number. You may unsubscribe at any time by notifying us at email@example.com.
STORAGE PERIOD FOR PERSONAL DATA
Vesoda, UAB will retain your data for as long as is necessary to achieve the purposes of such processing, unless a longer retention is required or permitted by applicable law. If the data is processed on the basis of your consent, the data will be processed as long as your consent is valid and not withdrawn.
TRANSFER OF PERSONAL DATA
Upon request, VIM Serviss OU may transfer your personal data to state and law enforcement agencies to defend, if necessary, your legal interests in the preparation, filing, and defense of legal claims.
PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING PLACES
VIM Serviss OU processes your personal data only in the EU.
You have the right, in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation and the legislation of the Republic of Estonia:
access your personal data and receive information about their processing, request the correction of incorrect, inaccurate or incomplete personal data, delete your personal data, except when required by law, withdraw your prior consent to data processing, restrict your data processing - so that we temporarily stop processing all of your personal data, request an electronic copy of your personal data, and request the transfer of this data to another controller (data portability), contact the Data State Inspectorate.
1. Cookies are small text files that are downloaded to your device when you visit a particular website. The online store www.vapesale.eu ensures that cookies help identify only a person's device, not a person's identity as a specific person.
2. Cookies help us to analyze the browsing history of visitors to our site at www.vapesale.eu and to perform certain functions that facilitate the shopping on the site by keeping anonymous data in the system.
The cookies used may not associate information with a specific person, they only pop anonymous information.
Using the Facebook plugin
We use Facebook visitor activity pixels on our site. They will follow the behavior of the users after being redirected to the service provider's site by clicking on the ad on Facebook. This process is designed to evaluate the effectiveness of Facebook advertising for statistical and market research purposes and can help optimize future advertising efforts. The data we collect is anonymous to us, so please do not provide us with any conclusions about the identity of the users. However, data is stored and processed by Facebook, so it is possible to connect to the relevant user profile, and Facebook may use the data for its own advertising purposes in accordance with the Facebook Data Use Directive: https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/ Google Analytics web analytics tools
This site employs Google Inc., a web analytics service provided by Google Analytics. Google Analytics uses so-called "cookies", text files stored on your computer, to help you analyze how your site is used. The cookie information about your use of this site is usually sent to and stored on a Google server in the US. In the event that IP anonymization is activated on this web site, your IP address will be truncated by the European Union or other parties under the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases may the full IP address be sent to and truncated to a Google server in the US. On behalf of the operator of this site, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the site, collect site activity reports and provide other services related to the operation of the site and use of the internet by the site operator.
The IP address provided by Google Analytics as part of Google Analytics will not be merged with other Google data. You can prevent cookies from being saved by using the appropriate browser software setting. However, please note that if you use it, you may not be able to take full advantage of this site. You can prevent the collection of data and the generation of cookies related to the use of the website (including the storage of your IP address) by using the link https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en Download and install the available browser plug-in.
3. For personal data processing issues, please contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Right of withdrawal
- The Customer has the right to withdraw from the Distance Agreement without giving a reason within 14 calendar days from the moment the Customer has received the order. In order to exercise the right of withdrawal, the Customer must clearly inform the Seller in writing about the withdrawal from the Distance Agreement within 14 calendar days from the moment the Customer has received the order by sending an e-mail to email@example.com or by post to Street Brīvības 193C, Riga LV-1006, Latvia
- The customer must return the goods to the Seller's customer service center at Street Brīvības 193C, Riga LV-1006, Latvia, Latvia no later than within 14 calendar days from the notification of the exercise of the right of withdrawal.
The right of withdrawal is revoked in the following cases:
- if the product has been used, is dirty, damaged or with signs of installation;
- if the product has not been returned to the Seller's customer service center in full and original equipment (including the original packaging).
- if the application for the exercise of the right of withdrawal has not been sent to the Seller's legal address or e-mail within 14 calendar days from the moment of receipt of the order.
- if the goods are not returned to the Seller's customer service center within 14 calendar days after sending the application for the exercise of the right of withdrawal to the Seller, except in cases where for objective reasons it is not possible and by prior agreement with the Seller.